Pirates Without Borders
Anarchy is only 62 miles away!

Introduction

Ernest Hancock

The Decentralization of Everything is the theme of this site. We hope to promote this concept as well as start individuals thinking about UP.

3 Dimensional thinking is lacking and for no good reason. Below the surface of the oceans, on the surface of the oceans, above the surface of the Earth and above/in the atmosphere are all habitats newly available with current technology.

New peaceful ways of living and working together without Centralized planing are quickly becoming a reality and we hope to encourage this evolution in a direction without coercion.

Being an inspiration by example is very effective and we hope to help provide an important platform here at PiratesWithoutBorders.

It Begins.

Peace,

Ernie
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Eduardo Blomar 1679

Hello, and Greetings!

The Viceroy of Bogota may have burned Juan, Bartolome, and I in effigy, but we were never caught...

And that fire continues to fuel my Eternal Soul, as it does countless others who are fed up with those lowly creatures who posture like men but are TYRANTS with their Societies and their codified thievery and NO HONOR!

It is the Fire of Despotism.

I have found you.

I am glad.

We HAVE a code that all with open eyes can clearly understand, and I share that code with you.

I believe together we can create and build wonderous things, sustain each other through commerce and trade, reforge the Frontiers of Tomorrow, and ready our children for the Better World we make, or ultimately venture to.

Sincerely,

Eduardo Blomar

Spanish Arch Pirate

1679 all over again

BaRbArIaN

Yarr! I think I would like to let this inspire me to write, and perchance to imagine new things, which I will share of course!

Woodchuck Pirate

Misanthropy is rational.  I am not an altruist, therefore I do not seek the conversion of others, neither am I vulnerable to conversion by others.  I live straight edge, no tobacco, no alcohol and no drugs.  For many years I've lived by my motto "anarcho-capitalism or else".  I will speak to common ground where I recognize it.  I recognize that I own myself and nobody else, such is the mark of virtue.  

For my money, the album "Veracity" by Backwordz has some of the best lyrics of freedom in print.  

Please do not hesitate to contact me.  If you already know my writing please let me know.  There is no cell service or broadband internet at my farm so I navigate online more often when I am called to serious discussion.    My website WoodchuckPirate.com may be resurrected.  

Enjoy your evening.  

Woodchuck Pirate

aka Raymond J Raupers Jr USA

Canastria

Arrr.. glad to be aboard.. Lots of things can help us to free ourselves of the shackles imposed by the Crown and decentralisation is at the heart of it. As you probably know, (because i doubt that you have happened upon this ship by chance) the Crown and all its cronies that govern and control this world have deceived us all for too many centuries now. At the very heart of how to free yourself, is to shed the fear that is drip fed to you at every opportunity. There are others like us that simply want to live in peace and be free to express ourselves, to trade and communicate without restriction or interception. Be not a 'person' be an "individual", cause tis one of the keys that will open the door to enlightenment.

If you've read this note to here then let me leave you with a little something that displays the nature of the cage. The Prince of Wales aka the Duke of Cornwall has bequeathed to him the title of Duke as an income for his personal pleasure. The profits from his so called 'private estate' is in the region of £14 million per year and no tax is paid on this https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmselect/cmpubacc/475/475we02.htm there are allegations that the Prince has offshore tax accounts that have even been reported on that very establishment driven BBC. The Prince is able to do this because he claims his right to be an individual and not a 'corporation' that every one of us has generated at the moment our parent register our births. This is an extract from The Prince's Case, (1605) 8 Coke Reports 1a, 77 E.R. 481 And can be found in the online data base lexusnexus that has Halsbury's Encyclopedia of English law available. This is not wild speculation or 'conspiracy theory' this is as real as the nose upon your face. You decide and live no longer in fear.

"The Duke of Cornwall has legal title vested in him on succession even if he is under 18 and consequently conveyances and leases are granted in his name not by trustees. The duke has the estates vested in him as an individual and not as trustee. The Duchy of Cornwall is not as such a legal person. Lands and other property are described as 'possessions of the Duchy of Cornwall', which may be understood as an institution without separate legal personality. As the duke is an individual and not a 'corporation' his actions are personal and can only bind a successor by virtue of statute"

Canastria the Cornish Pirate <3

Ernest Hancock

The Precariat is coming along well. Please take a look at The Big Idea thread. Intro and Subsystems have several graphics.

I'm sure that Cameron would like to hear your thoughts about what should be included. This is an Airship so weight is at a premium but creative use of the ship's space will make for a very interesting animated tour.

What will the quarters look like, how many people will be on board, we'll need all of the things a large cruise ship has... or not. How about a laundry mat, or do you get your own mini washer drier under your sink etc.

A VIP suite (or 10+) should be thought about. The imagination sours

Ernest Hancock

Derrick (IT guy) has enough information about the use and abuse of the Forums to implement solutions starting this afternoon.

I encouraged leaving it open to see what vectors would be used to pollute the effort and now we'll begin implementing solutions. It will require "approval" to join and easy maintenance tools for deleting posts.

We are close to launching more marketing for the site but the SPAM issue must be addressed first. We all have experiences online that have given us an idea of what we want to happen and not happen and how limitations can impact that.

FreedomsPhoenix went through this and the solutions come down to, "a policy/goal" for the forum/website and its active enforcement. "Captain Marque" will be at the top of the decision matrix. All suggestions and comments on the subject of Forum maintenance should be directed to him.... but remember, he is The Captain.

Peace,

Ernie

ppmsilver

It's a big ocean out there, and that's just the surface. Blimey! After several years of sailing toward freedom in an unfree world, your ship finally came to my attention. A fellow traveler of like mind mentioned you as kindred spirits and pointed in your general direction. As my sloop neared, your FreedomsPhoenix comms were intercepted declaring independence, confirming the earlier report.

My initial recon indicates your ship could use assistance with decentralized comms and pirate health solutions in exchange for commerce opportunities and mutual merriment. So, Ahoy! I'm joining alongside to parley. Toss over a line and let the revelry begin.

ARRRx

ARRR mates. Here fur ye health when grog ain't nuff.
ARRRx - Pirate Medicine For The Precariat

Eduardo Blomar 1679

Dearest Ernie,

I know you are literally swamped with all you have going on, but there is one thing I must bring up so it can get started...

Where are the mylar 'Precariat' balloons?

If they can make a Ron Paul Blimp and every other cartoon character (as you see in grocery stores), surely they can reproduce the ship!

I smell a fundraiser.

I'll gladly donate $50 to your cause if I get the first one - signed by YOU - as the Originator of the Idea.

Sincerely,

Eduardo Blomar 1679

AdmiralReprisal

• Get some booty you dirty pirates!
Ahoy, all you pirate scum. I'm here with the booty, get in line and take a look at all my offerings. The fleet will be leaving soon but you can always find our treasure in the online shop. International shipping is available, contact me for intergalactic rates.

https://pirates.supervillainprinting.com/

Stay tuned for additional Pirate Box offerings including pre-configured Pi3's and 4's.

Peace!
I take no shit and I suffer no fools.