Pirates Without Borders
Anarchy is only 62 miles away!

Happy New Year!

Eduardo Blomar 1679

Greetings Fellow (and Lady) Pirates,

I am free from the shackles of Maricopa, and have set sail North successfully. The bells of the new year ring in prospects of prosperity as I embark upon a New Mission - to open a Port available to all wayward Pirates in case of a storm. Earlier ventures have secured space sufficient for my needs, and I head toward there with a fully-laden hold.

Once my foothold has increased to the point where I may be of service to those of you gathered in this Hallowed Forum, I will post a map for you to find what I am calling "The Port of New Barcelona" should you find yourself near, and desire a respite with like-minded Scallywags.

I am known for brewing the best coffee around.

Hammock, anyone?

Sincerely,

Eduardo Blomar 1679
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Eduardo Blomar 1679

Over 4 thousand views and not one word in reply!

Half a year has passed.

While I live in isolation here in Paradise I hear you have had a couple of problems out there.

When you wish to harbor in this Port when encountering STORM send me a private message and I may (or may not) give you a map to the Port of New Barcelona, and you will be well received.

The reticence of the Pirates in attendance here to engage in Civil Discourse prevents me from publicizing the location of the Port.

Apologies to any offended.

EB 1679
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »