Pirates Without Borders
Anarchy is only 62 miles away!

House slaves

Doug · 10 · 7717

Doug

Is that what you are? Arguing over what outfit the master looks best in?

I want freedom..but I don't want to work, so let's keep money.

Freedom is hard work, get over it. Grow up and let's work together.

You are not going to build a ship and fly to freedom if you don't even know what freedom looks like. I'll give a a hint, there is no money.

Peace

Doug
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Doug

Oh and no grandma just buttons either. You know what a grandma just button is? It's called a habit and it involves work, yup, told ya, there is work. The faster you get over that, the sooner the work gets easier.

Peace

Doug

Doug

Government is bad, right? So why do we want them to , say it! How about we don't include them in the conversation? Yeah, they are listening. That is their choice. They can't fight honesty. They can trap you in money, though. Don't vote...great. You wanna hang signs, hang signs. Nobody has to play their games to do such things. You may not know me, I am the guy creating my pocket of freedom. Let's start linking these up!!

Peace

Doug

Eduardo Blomar 1679

Who are you talking to (at)?

Who do you think visits this forum?

It's fairly new, and not a lot of people know about it yet.

Those who do are probably connected to Ernie in some way (as I am) and are NOT the crowd who needs to hear what you are putting out here.

Add to that your flippancy and berating tone makes me wonder just who you are and how you got here, as well as why you are here (as I have asked in another thread).

Sincerely,

Eduardo Blomar 1679

Written in the Year of our Lord 2017

Doug

Again, does any of that information matter? Are you dealing with reality or not? The choice is yours.

Who am I talking at? People.

Who do I think visits this forum? People.

I don't have a flag to wave.

If people don't like what I am putting here. Great!! Tell me why! Are you offended?? Great!! Tell me why!!! Yes, I know, you can attack me, make yourself feel better, but that still leaves that nagging problem of not getting to the point.( And if you don't know that the point is , freedom, it might be time to start asking yourself, why you are here.)

I know why I am here. I know why I want freedom. I know what honesty is.

Doug

Eduardo Blomar 1679.

Seems like a not nice guy. Looting and burning villages and what not. Doesn't seem, from my quick superficial glance, that Eduardo was much of a freedom buff. Assuming you are not actually, Eduardo. Why pick him?

Doug

Hmm...is this Davi? I swear I heard him talk about this story. Hahaha. I don't really care. You don't have to reveal your secret identity.

Ok.

Back to the serious talk.

I am ready.

Doug

https://youtu.be/oXWefj2642Y

Some background music.

Doug

Ok. Let me try and be as fair as I can. see if I can say it another way.

I don't care what you want to call money. I don't care what you want it to look like. As long as it exists, there will be jobs. Jobs you don't love, so you can buy stuff you don't care about. How can you? You are too busy working at your job, pissed off, with no time to get to know yourself. Ah, maybe you are one of those, lucky ones. Your job, is your love. Is it really your love? Do you love what you are doing, or the money coming in?

What do you want?

I know I don't want my neighbor to be a slave so he can buy my eggs.

I know people have said stuff. They have written books about stuff. See! This is why we can't work together, they point out to us.

I don't care about, how it is. I care about how it can be. And , excuse me, we sure as shit don't get anywhere new, by doing the same old shit.

It's time we grow up and work together.

What do we want?

Freedom is a current action, not a subscription.

Doug

We have infinite value!! How the hell do you put a price tag on that? Because we are lazy.

OH! OH! OH!

Yes...you in the back. What is it?

Yeah, so I have an idea. HOW ABOUT WE STOP BEING LAZY?

eh...

Worth a shot.

Anyways...

Blah..blah..blah

That's crazy talk.

Maybe.

Maybe not.