Pirates Without Borders
Anarchy is only 62 miles away!

who am I?

Doug · 2 · 4686

Doug

I am nobody special. I am the same as everyone else and people call me, Doug.

I have 8 acres of land, that in order to be, mine...whatever that means, I had to pay money.

What do I want out of life? Well, to be free...right? Isn't that why we are here?

We are so concerned about, property. Who's land is this? I payed for it, but can someone else lay claim to it? Ugh..why is this the first argument? Let's really start at the individual! How about your body, do you own that? Of course! You yell at me. Emotions can control your actions. Do you always know why you are feeling the way you do? If not, you are being manipulated, by yourself, or external information. If we are not honest with ourselves, how can we be honest to other people?

This is what I am trying to do. Constantly ask myself, why.

So let's skip to the end. If I have to live in a cave, with two berries and a stick, in order to get back to freedom. THEN I AM GONNA LIVE IN A CAVE WITH TWO BERRIES AND A STICK!!!. To start, at least. And then I will work to build up systems to make collecting my resources easier. That's what money is for, you say. And yes, money will supply me with goods. BUT AT WHAT COST??? I don't want to pay my time to get money to pay for stuff.

My time has the most potential value. Money has an arbitrary value.

I don't want technology, if we can't figure out how to align it with freedom. We are having a hard enough time aligning ourselves with freedom.

I don't want anything from anybody, other than to just share ideas. I have a lot of wasted time in my past that I need to atone for. That is my responsibility. The assistance comes from paying attention to reality. My freedom is your freedom. That is what I am doing for all of you, learning how to free my mind first.

Peace

Doug
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »

Doug

Something interesting to think about.

https://youtu.be/XFVARio4pAk
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by Guest »