Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Meet other pirates here, introduce yourself and chat.
naaja

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby naaja » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:48 pm

Doug wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:19 pm
Very good.

And if I felt like you had something important to say, I could grab one of my hand dictionaries and translate what you wrote. I have the power.

Peace
Doug

Freedom is the effect. Are you the cause?
yes you have power to chew my big big and tight tight for very long time by pying without invitation. :lol: indeed you have it like an first class whore. ( i dont doubt it at all ) :lol:
naaja

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Postby naaja » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:38 am

and if anyone is really son of one man than kindly come here and speak. and prove yourself.

simply barking from behind that and telling me that hey your big big and tight tight is really best in the world or not will not going to help you cuz i dont go anywhere wherever you are barking. so kindly come here like an man of which you are too much claiming. ( only - only if you are son of 1 man than. )

otherwise go on barking like an female dog ( whore ) and i have no problem at all. ;')
Doug

Postby Doug » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:47 am

It's that kind of passion we need to put towards freedom. Well, almost. All of your huffing and puffing will never blow me off my rock. I would rather have a conversation than ignore you. I know what you are trying to do. You sound silly.

Welcome to freedom. What do you do with it?

Peace
Doug

naaja

Postby naaja » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Doug wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:47 am
It's that kind of passion we need to put towards freedom. Well, almost. All of your huffing and puffing will never blow me off my rock. I would rather have a conversation than ignore you. I know what you are trying to do. You sound silly.

Welcome to freedom. What do you do with it?

Peace
Doug

:lol: ( foolish me ) and i already told you in foolishness that ( take it as granted ) that you are will full football who is on its journey of enjoying kicks after repeated kicks from 1 nation to another.

so kindly enjoy your freedom as an will full football. :lol:

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.