packet radio

Meet other pirates here, introduce yourself and chat.
Michaeljar

packet radio

Postby Michaeljar » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:32 pm

Yep something funny there with the setup...... I use SATPC32 and a 847 no probs I also have a 9100 and no issues with that either, are you using the latest version of SATPC32??? If baudrate and delay is all ok should be no probs...
ZOOMFix

packet radio

Postby ZOOMFix » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:14 pm

Hi huys

Can you please tell me if its an app for smarhub or other possibility to listen online radio strems ?

Thank you

My ty is D5700, firmware 1023, with sammygo installed, ftp, telenet enable , nstreamplayer and other players too..
cathiss24

Re: packet radio

Postby cathiss24 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:34 pm

Doug wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:36 pm
Introduction
Packet radio, also known as AX.25, is a specific type of DigitalAmateurRadio. Packet radio works somewhat like the Internet in that it splits communications into discrete packets, performs error checking on these packets, automatically requests retransmision of packets that arrived with errors Rachat de crédit hypothécaire, and thus provides a reliable and error-free communication channel.

In addition, packet radio nodes (something like repeaters) can be chained together to let people hop from place to place geographically. The cost of setting up a node is low, since packet is a frequency-sharing technology, and a standard 2m rig will do.

http://wiki.complete.org/PacketRadio

peace
Doug

Freedom is the effect. Are you the cause?
Thank you very much for the information. So you can use it anywhere and any season.